Articles in scholarly journals, proceedings, & chapters in edited volumes
- “Asian American Greek Life,” in Asian American Society: An Encyclopedia, edited by Mary Yu Danico (New York: Sage Publishing, 2014)
- “Archives (Re)imagined Elsewhere: Asian American Community-based Archival Organizations, in Through the Archival Looking Glass, edited by Kathi Neal and Mary Caldera, with Tom Ikeda, Ellen-Rae Cachola, and Florante Ibanez (Chicago, IL: Society of American Archivist Press, 2014)
Book review of Through the Archival Looking Glass: Bisio, Alexandra M. (2014) "Review of Through the Archival Looking Glass: A Reader on Diversity and Inclusion," Journal of Western Archives: Vol. 5: 1.9“
- Journeys to and fro: Recalling and Writing ‘Home(s)’,” CSW Update (UCLA Center for the Study of Women, 2012). http://eprints.cdlib.org/uc/item/1t05000k
- “Making the Record from Memory: A Case for Documenting the Personal,” Proceedings of the 2009 Housing Memory Conference, Toronto, Canada, in special issue of the University of Toronto Faculty of Information Quarterly Journal, Vol. 1, No. 3 (2009). http://fiq.ischool.utoronto.ca/index.php/fiq/article/view/15447
- “What about a Ph.D.? APA LIS Doctoral Student Research, Experiences, and Perspectives, part II,” in Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association Newsletter, by Clara M. Chu, Liladhar Pendse, Elisabeth Rodriguez, and Vivian Wong (APA Librarians Association: 2008)
featured in print
- “Defining and Preserving Community Identity,” In UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies Annual Report 2008-2009: Connecting with Communities, UCLA, September 2009.
- CrossCurrents: Newsmagazine of the UCLA Asian American Studies Center, “Center Welcomes Fabulous Five,” Spring/Summer 2002.